- Operated automotive components.
- Can be used to bleed hydraulic systems or siphon fluids.
- Detailed used instructions and photos inside of case.
- Hand pump with built-in vacuum pump
The Powerbuilt Vacuum/Pressure Pump may be used for many different tasks. Listed below are some examples.
- Testing vacuum-operated components (door locks, actuators,etc)
- Engine mechanical testing (valves, cam timing, head gasket, etc)
- Brake and clutch hydraulic system bleeding
- Measurement of vacuum supplied by booster reservoirs solenoids or the engine.
- Vacuum Pup Unit
- Fluid Reservoir
- Fully Sealing Cap for spare Fluid Reservoir(for temporary storage)
- Long Vinyl Hose
- Assorted Small Sections of Vinyl Hose
- Assorted Adapters, Tees, Caps and Suction Cup