- BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- SHOP ALL
- WORKWEAR & BOOTS
- MEGA PAINT SALE
- HOME & PERSONAL CARE
Designed for machine and hand drillng tough materials such as stainless steel. Heat abrasion & heat resistance allows drills to retain strength and hardness at higher temperatures.
Step drill bit, also known as ladder drill bit or unibit, is a roughly conical bit with a stairstep profile.
Due to its design, a single bit can be used for drilling a wide range of hole sizes.
The larger-size bits have blunt tips and are used for hole enlarging.
The bits come to a point and are thus self-starting. No need to use center punch.
They are more durable and not easily broken compared with the ordinary twist drill bits.
These high-speed step drill bits feature a titanium coating so they run cool and are made out of high speed steel for a long service life.
The drill bits automatically deburr holes as you drill and the two-flute design provides faster, smoother cutting.
Whether drilling in plastic, metal or wood, these drill bits cut great every time.
1. Cool-running titanium coating lasts longer than uncoated bits
2. High speed steel for longer life
3. Automatically deburrs holes while drilling
4. Two-flute design gives you faster, smoother cutting
5. Quick-change 1/4 in. hex shank
1. Material: High Speed Steel 4241 (Used for the hardness of the material which is below 25°, like iron board, steel board, PVC board, Insulation board, etc.)
2. Surface: Titanium Plated
3. Groove Type: Spiral Groove
4. Shank: 1/4” Hexagon Shank
5. For Drilling in: thin iron plate, aluminum, insulation panels, PVC panels 4mm thickness within the timber
What you’ll get:
One piece of 15-step drill bit for 15 different holes: 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20 / 22 / 24 / 26 / 28 / 30 / 32 mm
One piece of 9-step drill bit for 9 different holes: 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20 mm
One piece of 9-step drill bit for 9 different holes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 mm