Pneumatic Operation Steps:
- Stick the extraction tube into the dipstick until the tube reaches the bottom of the oil pan, turn the air valve to open and then push the operating button.When the suction unit reaches full the extractor will automatically shut off leaving no spills or mess.
Manual Operation Steps:
- With the engine turned off, open the front cover of the car and pull out the dipstick.
- Adjust the upper locking clamp of the oil sucking pipe so that the length of the end of the oil pipe extending into the engine room is equal to the length of the dipstick.
- Insert the oil suction pipe into the oil dipstick hole and make sure that it touches the engine oil pan.
- Close the oil drain valve of the pumping unit.
- Press the vacuum suction handle 4-6 times to extract all the waste oil.
- 1x 7 Litre Pneumatic and Manual Fluid Extractor
- 1x 0.31inch Suction Tube
- 1x 0.21inch Suction Tube
- 1x 0.14inch Suction Tube
- 1x 0.14inch Brake Tube
- 1x Wire Dipstick